CONTRIBUTEwrite a blog post for us
If you're an industry expert or professional who is interested in helping entrepreneurs feel, look, and live more confident then we'd love to feature you and your expertise on our site. Whether you're a fashion stylist, dermatologist, or a yoga instructor, our audience can benefit from your valuable knowledge.
Our readers are entrepreneurs who appreciate personal development and seek improvement in all areas of style, beauty, wellness, balance, organization, and mental wellbeing. They also understand in order for their business to thrive, they must thrive as an individual first and foremost.
We are looking for contributors with industry knowledge in which to help our audience. We welcome business owners, consultants, coaches, brands, and product owners who are willing to craft a well-researched, value-filled blog post that inspires, educates, or entertains. We appreciate and love a writer who knows their viewpoint and isn't afraid to speak it, so long as the content does not alienate our audience but instead informs and inspires positive action.
We only accept contributors who are familiar with our site and brand before submitting articles. Please see details for how to apply below.
SUBMISSION STANDARDSwhat you need to know
We require original content and Best Kept Self retains first publication rights and the right to reuse or modify content.
Those submissions that are accepted will benefit from attribution, exposure to our readership and a back-link to their own site. Please read our Guest Contributor Agreement before submitting material. All content submissions are unpaid.
All submissions should be:
- Submitted in final draft form
- Between 500 and 1,000 words
- Focused on timeless content versus trendy content
- Unique, inspiring, educational, and/or entertaining
- Correct in spelling and grammar
- Correctly cited when including sources, quotations, references, and/or links
- A complete article submission
- A headshot
- A brief bio (3 - 5 lines)
- We ask but not require you to include a link to your website, blog, and/or social networks